Tuesday, July 27, 2010

EITHER PEOPLE HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME OR ACCEPT GLOBAL... ~OSHO~



From many directions these things have gathered to a point where EITHER PEOPLE HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME, OR THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT GLOBAL SUICIDE. It is not just a theoretical question anymore, it is something existential. That's why I think whether anybody understands or not, THE WORLD SITUATION ITSELF IS FORCING THE INTELLIGENTSIA TO UNDERSTAND IT CLEARLY. They will have to understand it!

AND THERE IS NOBODY ELSE WHO IS GIVING ANY ALTERNATIVE, because nobody has the guts to accept all the condemnation that will come. But I am immune to condemnation -- because except condemnation, nothing has ever come to me. So it does not bother me at all. I have not lost a single moment's sleep for it. I've never thought about it.

I HAVE GONE ON SAYING WHATSOEVER FEELS RIGHT TO ME. Nobody has answered me in these thirty years -- but everybody from every religion, from every political ideology, has condemned me. They have given no argument against my argument, neither they have been able to propose another alternative.

OSHO
The Last Testament
Vol 2, Ch #21: Make it clear to the world

No comments:

Post a Comment