Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I CANNOT IMPOSE MY IDEAS ON SOMEONE I LOVE... OSHO



MY WHOLE APPROACH TO MY PEOPLE IS THAT OF FREEDOM. You have to act out of your own intelligence, you don't have to depend on my advice.

I go on giving you my experiences, my attitudes -- but there is no compulsion that you have to follow them. YOU ARE NOT MY FOLLOWERS, YOU ARE MY FRIENDS.

I CANNOT IMPOSE MY IDEAS ON SOMEONE I LOVE. I give you absolute freedom to do whatsoever your intelligence, your meditativeness allows you. And I don't think you will go wrong....

I never want to be remembered by you as someone who forced, manipulated, dominated you according to his ideas. I can share everything with you, but THE FINAL DECISION HAS TO BE YOURS -- because that's how one matures.

OSHO
The Invitation
Ch #20: Those third rate politicians, those dwellers of the gutter

No comments:

Post a Comment