Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I trust myself, I trust you, because I trust love.~OSHO~


I trust myself, I trust you, because I trust love.

Trust is of the heart, belief is of the mind. They are diametrically opposite, they never meet. They can run parallel to each other, but they will never meet. Belief will remain hollow, without any content, and trust is overflowing with joy, blissfulness.

You say you trust me. That's enough, more than enough. I don't want you to believe in my statements, because my statements go on changing every day. If you believe in my statements you are going to be crazy. They are so contradictory; you will not be able to figure out what I actually want to say to you.
But trust remains the same -- the same flavor, the same grace, the same beauty, because it is not a statement of the mind. It is not a statement at all. It is a silent communion between two hearts, a silent communion in which two hearts synchronize; their beats become a rhythm, their vibe takes the same color and aroma.

I am not a man who wants you to believe in anything, including me. I am against belief as such.
That's why I have been continuously contradicting myself, so nobody can make any belief out of my statements. No scholar, no theologian is going to make any system out of my statements. In thirty years I must have contradicted myself thirty thousand times. Anybody working on me for a Ph.D. will soon be found in a madhouse. And my reason for doing so is crystal clear. If I were making statements consistent with each other, you would not listen to me, you would make a belief system out of it. I am a little outlandish.

OSHO
From Death to Deathlessness
Chapter #3
Chapter title: Belief is a barrier, trust is a bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment