Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You will find me always very close to you. ~OSHO~




You will find me always very close to you. ~OSHO~


YOU WILL NOT LOSE CONTACT, DON'T BE WORRIED AT ALL! I will be coming with you, following you. You will find me always very close to you. Yes, sometimes you can chit chat with me. And if sometimes the idea arises to have a little dialog with me, don't feel that it is crazy. Let the dialog happen and YOU WILL BE SURPRISED that your questions are answered in the same way that I am answering here. They will be answered from your own deepest recesses of being, they will be answered by your own center. The questions come from the circumference and the answers come from the center.

In the beginning they will look as if I am answering you. But sooner or later, YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT THEY ARE BEING ANSWERED BY YOUR OWN REAL SELF. The Master represents only your real self. He speaks to you only to provoke the sleeping center of your being. Once the center is awake, the Master become silent with the disciple.



OSHO
The Dhammapada: The Way of the Buddha
Vol 5, Ch #8: A little taste of Buddhahood

No comments:

Post a Comment